View Single Post
Old 11-18-2009, 05:26 PM   #3
jusmee
Wizard
jusmee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jusmee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jusmee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jusmee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jusmee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jusmee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jusmee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jusmee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jusmee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jusmee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jusmee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Libre 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by DaleDe View Post
I doubt is anyone from OpenInkPot visits this forum. They have their own forum https://www.mobileread.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=169. I would suggest you ask over there. They generally only plan to do something after someone volunteers and is provided with the hardware.

Dale
Thanks for the tip.

You are right about when something will be planned and executed. I guess I was hoping that might have happened already and something was coming soon, as the v5/PP seems like a popular device.
jusmee is offline   Reply With Quote