View Single Post
Old 04-20-2009, 11:27 AM   #1
UncleDuke
books & doughnuts
UncleDuke can name that ebook in five wordsUncleDuke can name that ebook in five wordsUncleDuke can name that ebook in five wordsUncleDuke can name that ebook in five wordsUncleDuke can name that ebook in five wordsUncleDuke can name that ebook in five wordsUncleDuke can name that ebook in five wordsUncleDuke can name that ebook in five wordsUncleDuke can name that ebook in five wordsUncleDuke can name that ebook in five wordsUncleDuke can name that ebook in five words

Device: sony reader, kindle2
doughnut day at mobileread

i hereby declare that the 2nd of every month is doughnut day at mobileread

everyone is to celebrate their reading enjoyment by adding a doughnut or 12 to their reading experience on mobileread doughnut day

then, post here what doughnut you or doughnuts you had and what youwere reading when you had the doughnut or doughnuts

until then you can talk about your plans for doughnut day, where you will get the doughnuts, the type of doughnuts, what you will drink with the doughnuts, i favor milk or coffee, and what wou plan to read

hey, why not a pic of the doughnut and your reader?

i plan to start simple a dozen krispy kreame glazzed and the hobbit along with black coffee
UncleDuke is offline   Reply With Quote