View Single Post
Old 08-24-2014, 03:28 AM   #2
crich70
Grand Sorcerer
crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K3, Kindle Paperwhite, Calibre, and Mobipocket for Pc (netbook)
Quote:
In the event that we decide to further burden ourselves with the production of literary brilliance and expand to print
It sounds a bit rudely put to me. Sort of like saying If they decide its worth their effort to print the work then they claim the right of 1st printing. Do they even have a time line on how long it will be before a contributor is notified that they want to print it in traditional media? And I agree it doesn't make sense to say all other rights revert to the author and then say if they decide to print the text later then they claim that right. I mean what happens if they don't print it right away and say 6 months later when you have had it in print they decide to print it? They could say that you violated their right to print it 1st from what I read into your posting. They should say that they claim 1st electronic rights and 1st print rights and then everything reverts back to you the author. That at least would make sense.
crich70 is offline   Reply With Quote