View Single Post
Old 04-30-2012, 08:24 AM   #7
ATimson
Evangelist
ATimson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATimson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATimson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATimson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATimson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATimson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATimson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATimson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATimson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATimson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATimson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite 4
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rob Lister View Post
A poorly written article, generally. I think the 691 number refers specifically to their college bookstores. Their regular stores total something like 700. Having been to both, I can't really tell the difference.
Simple: the regular stores carry novels, the college stores carry textbooks and school-branded memorabilia with maybe a shelf of (remaindered) novels for sale.

I wonder if this will be the push B&N needs to finally make a Nook app for Windows Phone 7?
ATimson is offline   Reply With Quote