View Single Post
Old 02-24-2011, 02:59 PM   #329
osnova
Kindler of the Flame
osnova ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.osnova ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.osnova ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.osnova ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.osnova ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.osnova ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.osnova ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.osnova ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.osnova ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.osnova ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.osnova ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K DX,3,KT,KP,KF, KFHD; Nook C, PRS600, iPad, Xoom, N900, N810, Zaurus
Sorry for reprinting their statement. I didn't know that it does not work.

I purchased ESV Study Bible for the first time yesterday and my copy does include DVJ-2 (and it works exactly the same as in OSNOVA publications, the differences that they talk about in the description are not there). I thought they had gotten Amazon to update people's old purchases but I guess it hasn't happened.

When I offer people updates, I do it the manual way -- send me an email and I will send you the updated file.
osnova is offline   Reply With Quote