View Single Post
Old 03-28-2013, 01:27 AM   #435
Blossom
Treasure Seeker
Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo HD Glo, Kindles, Kindle Fires, Andriod Devices
Quote:
Originally Posted by Loosheesh View Post
I'm playing! So far I got two 20% codes, which I posted in the Kobo thread, and one 10% I threw away. I'm holding out for 35%+. Last contest they had, I got a 45% off coupon

I'm reading my first Kristen Ashley, Mystery Man; I'm just past the 75% mark and I'm drained Too, too much drama, though not off-putting, which means I'll want to continue the series
I am reading her books in order so I got to finish the Rock Chick series first. I don't think she will have book 8 out anytime soon which is why I stop reading to wait. It seems the Hot bunch makes appearances in her others books. So in order to move on I got to finished Book 6 and 7 then I'll start the Dream Man series which is what KA recommends to read next.

I'm one of the OCD readers and must read a series in order. I read Sweet Dreams first which got me hooked but now I need to reread and see what I missed once I get to the Colorado series.
Blossom is offline   Reply With Quote