View Single Post
Old 03-19-2013, 01:22 AM   #364
willus
Fuzzball, the purple cat
willus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.willus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.willus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.willus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.willus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.willus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.willus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.willus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.willus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.willus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.willus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad
Quote:
Originally Posted by monkey1d View Post
Hey, firstly let me thank you for this amazing program.I use - ws 0.01 -dpi 300 -gtc 0 -gtc 0 -gtw 0 to convert test.pdf.The result is test_k2opt.pdf.But i feel the word spacing and line spacing is too large on my kindle4,thus a waste of space.In order to make smaller word spacing and line spacing,what command should i use?What do you think is the perfect command for test.pdf on kindle4 ?thanks.
Sorry I missed this one. It sounds like you think the magnification is too large, so try a smaller output dpi (output dpi help page). The -vls option controls the line spacing (command line options).
willus is offline   Reply With Quote