View Single Post
Old 01-09-2013, 06:31 AM   #3
VydorScope
Wizard
VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad
Oh, my free novel is in dozens of stores that I never heard of. The whole point of making it free is to advertise my existence. In the book I have information on how to find me. If they like the free book the will head to Amazon, Kobo, B&N, or Smash and get my other books.

If I was you - I would be happy that your free stories are spreading. Its free advertising.
VydorScope is offline   Reply With Quote