View Single Post
Old 11-29-2012, 04:30 PM   #877
cameleon2605
cameleon2605 can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentametercameleon2605 can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentametercameleon2605 can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentametercameleon2605 can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentametercameleon2605 can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentametercameleon2605 can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentametercameleon2605 can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentametercameleon2605 can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentametercameleon2605 can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentametercameleon2605 can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentametercameleon2605 can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameter

Device: Kindle touch
Hello i got a big problem i make all stuff what are saying in that bebrick for noobs so i can make it to the end but when i reboot i see the tree and it loads but than it restarts again so maby something is missing can anybody help me thanks
cameleon2605 is offline   Reply With Quote