View Single Post
Old 10-04-2012, 06:06 PM   #24
6charlong
friendly lurker
6charlong ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.6charlong ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.6charlong ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.6charlong ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.6charlong ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.6charlong ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.6charlong ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.6charlong ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.6charlong ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.6charlong ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.6charlong ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle, nook, Apple and Kobo
I have the black one and I like it very much. The pebbling may be machine made but it makes it less likely to show fingerprints and easier to hold. The KPW is easier to hold with the cover too.

The thing I like best about it is how the light comes on as soon as I open it. My Kindle is without Special Offers. It lights up as soon as I open the cover--no swipping needed. At night though, it is so convenient to just open the Kindle in the dark and I have a lighted book.

Oh, it smells like leather but I have to put my nose against it to smell anything.

Last edited by 6charlong; 10-04-2012 at 06:15 PM.
6charlong is offline   Reply With Quote