View Single Post
Old 10-04-2012, 02:58 PM   #144
Mrs_Often
Wizard
Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Touch, Glo, Clara HD
Quote:
Originally Posted by XrXca View Post
Very.

Usually 3-4 hours for an average sized book
Maaaaaan!! How do you do it? Can you teach me? My slow reading drives me crazy. I keep "reading out loud in my head," which is just ridiculous.

Quote:
Originally Posted by XrXca View Post
Good question, that one's always bugged me too, actually had to find a nice long microusb cable so I could continue reading while charging.

GF carries an external battery thingy in her bag that has a usb port so she can plug in either her Kobo or her Cell phone if either runs out of juice while she's out and about (of course you need to remember to charge it as well...)
Yep, me too for both! Only the USB charger doesn't help when I'm on the train.

EDIT: Ah I might have misinterpreted what exactly it is that your gf carries with her. In my case, it's a USB cable with multiple plug things attached (micro, mini, and iPhone plugs) so I can charge when I find a computer or something with USB socket.
Mrs_Often is offline   Reply With Quote