View Single Post
Old 08-01-2012, 11:25 PM   #5
TonyToews
Evangelist
TonyToews ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TonyToews ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TonyToews ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TonyToews ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TonyToews ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TonyToews ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TonyToews ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TonyToews ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TonyToews ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TonyToews ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TonyToews ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Vox and Glo
Quote:
Originally Posted by oldyellr View Post
Here is a thread about the Vox's proprietary USB pinout that distinguishes it from standard Micro B connectors.
Thanks for that link. Very interesting.

In light of that I won't purchase the separate charger and cable I was thinking of purchasing as that means that cable has to have the various pins linked together which would cause problems if I used that cable elsewhere.

So likely the only real alternative that would work is the charger I referenced which has the cable and micro USB end coming right out of the charger.
TonyToews is offline   Reply With Quote