View Single Post
Old 04-19-2012, 02:31 AM   #7
Doitsu
Grand Sorcerer
Doitsu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Doitsu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Doitsu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Doitsu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Doitsu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Doitsu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Doitsu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Doitsu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Doitsu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Doitsu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Doitsu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle PW2
Thanks for testing this, tomsem. I was considering getting a Fire, because I was hoping that they might have fixed the dictionary limitations along with KF8 support. Apparently this is not the case, which is a pity since Mobipocket Reader had none of these limitations.
Unfortunately, none of the Kindle homebrew developers seems to be into languages. I had hoped that by now someone would have hacked the dictionary lookup code or ported StarDict or another dictionary client for use with .mobi files.
But so far there's only Duokan whose StarDict client is extremely limited und buggy.
Doitsu is offline   Reply With Quote