View Single Post
Old 03-16-2011, 07:04 PM   #8
carmenchu
Groupie
carmenchu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carmenchu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carmenchu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carmenchu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carmenchu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carmenchu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carmenchu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carmenchu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carmenchu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carmenchu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carmenchu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Win7,Win10,Lubuntu,smartphone
Sorry - typo indeed! - I would blame my eyesight... Should I correct?
Jellby - I am grateful for the tip. Trouble is:
* After some trials, I have found some books in this site containing exactly the same typos/lack of italics/etc., than those from PG: how to find the exceptions? (Notwithstanding typo in title, I always proof-read).
* I usually find it easier to converted from HTML, or generally, a single file: hate splits not in chapters and other issues...
Chacun à son gout!
carmenchu is offline   Reply With Quote