View Single Post
Old 12-07-2010, 08:37 PM   #13
jhempel24
Wizard
jhempel24 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhempel24 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhempel24 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhempel24 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhempel24 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhempel24 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhempel24 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhempel24 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhempel24 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhempel24 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhempel24 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Amazon Kindle Paperwhite, B&N Nook Colro
Quote:
Originally Posted by boswd View Post
right now I am reading Under the Dome by Stephen King. After seeing the hardcover in person, makes me feel very very happy I have it on the nook. That book is a monster.

so far it's a great read.

How about you ?
LOVE that book!!! The journey you take is incredible.....I'll let you finish it before I give my complete opinion, but, yeah, it's a monster, I own it....but I also don't mind reading large books, they don't seem to bother me....at all.
jhempel24 is offline   Reply With Quote