View Single Post
Old 09-07-2010, 12:23 PM   #12
DiapDealer
Grand Sorcerer
DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nexus 7, Kindle Fire HD
Quote:
Yes, the ~exec function is in fact an interactive shell, but with horrible output, so you'll want to get a remote shell.
Agreed. I was just thinking of the non-technical end-users of the existing Screensaver and Fonts hacks. Expecting them to first establish a remote shell to install the screensaver hack would be a bit much. However, typing ";debugOn" followed by a short "~exec ss-install.sh" wouldn't be nearly as hard to create instructions for.

I almost wish I had a K3 to experiment on now.
DiapDealer is offline   Reply With Quote