View Single Post
Old 02-03-2013, 02:37 PM   #15536
kennyc
The Dank Side of the Moon
kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle2; Kindle Fire
Quote:
Originally Posted by PurpleStar View Post
Have you ever read a book where you keep reading and reading and reading but you feel like you're not getting anywhere?? That's what reading The First Confessor is like! I mean, it's not bad, it just feels like it's never going to end! It's LONG. LOL
Yep, I've read a few stories like that just today...when they become that way I start skipping ahead and if they continue then I'm done...

Some writers just don't know how to tell a story. (or they are intentionally stretching/padding what should be a much shorter, better story)
kennyc is offline   Reply With Quote