View Single Post
Old 07-07-2020, 03:13 PM   #28
DiapDealer
Grand Sorcerer
DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nexus 7, Kindle Fire HD
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alyssa Miranda View Post
Your points are well made. I should not have in effect prejudged the book without having read it.

- Alyssa
Oh, I understand the disappointment and critisism. People don't like finding out what they believed to be strictly biographical non-fiction was embellished and exaggerated to sell books. I'm just aware of how memoirs and narrative non-fiction are dealt with by agents and the publishing world in general. They WANT memoir authors to "spice things up." I lowered my expectations accordingly.
DiapDealer is offline   Reply With Quote