View Single Post
Old 04-14-2009, 04:05 PM   #1
Stacey34
Connoisseur
Stacey34 doesn't litterStacey34 doesn't litter

Device: Sony 505 (Red)
It never fails....I am always asked.

Now, I have to admit that I take my reader with me EVERYWHERE. You just never know when you can fit in some reading. It never fails that if I am around people I will ALWAYS get asked about it.
This past weekend my husband and I went to the Columbus Bluejackets game (hockey). I shouldn't admit this but I know you will all understand. In case you don't go to hockey games, there are 3 periods and there is a 15 minute break between each period. Well, my husband walks around during that time so I figured well I'll take my reader and of course, read.
My husband is so used to it that he doesn't even say anything anymore!
Well, low and behold during the first break a very nice lady behind me wants to know about it. She then gets her husbands attention and I talk to him about it too. I LOVE telling others about how much I enjoy this gem of mine. As I tell others, I have purchased all kinds of electronic devices and my Sony 505 is my ALL time favorite purchase.
If you are on this site trying to decide whether to buy one or not, all I can say is get off of here (just for now) and order one!

Happy Reading!
Stacey34 is offline   Reply With Quote