View Single Post
Old 01-19-2012, 03:17 PM   #39
psv
Connoisseur
psv ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.psv ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.psv ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.psv ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.psv ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.psv ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.psv ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.psv ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.psv ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.psv ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.psv ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: kobo aura h2o, remarkable
Quote:
Originally Posted by Beryll Snyder View Post
In the end we will see how many people are willing to going down a dead end street.
The vast majority of Ereaders are based on Android: for a very good reason.
This is probably a niche product, for reading technical pdf's and djvu's. And it's very good at it. I'm happy with this dead end street. I have wanted something like it for a long time and this seems to be the first good device (I didn't want Pocketbook since the Pearl screen is quite essential for good visibility of thin lines).

The vast majority of ereaders is, unfortunately, useless for this purpose.
psv is offline   Reply With Quote