View Single Post
Old 02-28-2012, 11:05 AM   #7
SylviaMorice
SylviaMorice is out to avenge the death of his or her father, Domingo Montoya.SylviaMorice is out to avenge the death of his or her father, Domingo Montoya.SylviaMorice is out to avenge the death of his or her father, Domingo Montoya.SylviaMorice is out to avenge the death of his or her father, Domingo Montoya.SylviaMorice is out to avenge the death of his or her father, Domingo Montoya.SylviaMorice is out to avenge the death of his or her father, Domingo Montoya.SylviaMorice is out to avenge the death of his or her father, Domingo Montoya.SylviaMorice is out to avenge the death of his or her father, Domingo Montoya.SylviaMorice is out to avenge the death of his or her father, Domingo Montoya.SylviaMorice is out to avenge the death of his or her father, Domingo Montoya.SylviaMorice is out to avenge the death of his or her father, Domingo Montoya.

Device: iPad2
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kumabjorn View Post
One more Swede that took advantage of your kind offer. Will be a little while before it gets to the top of my TR list, but I will read and i will comment.
Thank you for your note. I hope you enjoy the stories when you have a chance to read them.
Thanks again and happy reading.
Sylvia
SylviaMorice is offline   Reply With Quote