View Single Post
Old 02-28-2012, 11:03 AM   #6
SylviaMorice
SylviaMorice is out to avenge the death of his or her father, Domingo Montoya.SylviaMorice is out to avenge the death of his or her father, Domingo Montoya.SylviaMorice is out to avenge the death of his or her father, Domingo Montoya.SylviaMorice is out to avenge the death of his or her father, Domingo Montoya.SylviaMorice is out to avenge the death of his or her father, Domingo Montoya.SylviaMorice is out to avenge the death of his or her father, Domingo Montoya.SylviaMorice is out to avenge the death of his or her father, Domingo Montoya.SylviaMorice is out to avenge the death of his or her father, Domingo Montoya.SylviaMorice is out to avenge the death of his or her father, Domingo Montoya.SylviaMorice is out to avenge the death of his or her father, Domingo Montoya.SylviaMorice is out to avenge the death of his or her father, Domingo Montoya.

Device: iPad2
Quote:
Originally Posted by Asawi View Post
I very rarely pick up freebies, but this one I did pick up. Read the first two stories at your site and wanted more.
Thank you so much for your comment. I hope you enjoy the rest of the stories in my book. Please let me know what you think of it after you finish reading.
Thanks again.
Sylvia
SylviaMorice is offline   Reply With Quote