View Single Post
Old 11-03-2012, 05:41 AM   #4
Thasaidon
Hedge Wizard
Thasaidon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Thasaidon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Thasaidon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Thasaidon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Thasaidon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Thasaidon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Thasaidon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Thasaidon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Thasaidon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Thasaidon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Thasaidon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Touch, Nook Simple
I have been doing a little investigation. Just to make things clear it is the first time I have converted the HTM files concerned.

Before converting the last file I stripped out all formatting excepr for <p> paragraphs and <h3> headings,

When I converted the file the bulk of the text was controlled by the "Calibre1" CSS element with a font size of 1em. The only other text was the headings.

Has the way the Font Rescaling changed is it broken or am I missing something?

Last edited by Thasaidon; 11-03-2012 at 05:43 AM. Reason: typos
Thasaidon is offline   Reply With Quote