View Single Post
Old 12-01-2007, 02:19 PM   #26
DaleDe
Grand Sorcerer
DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: EB 1150, EZ Reader, Literati, iPad 2 & Air 2, iPhone 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by janiebegood View Post
Um, maybe? I've only been using the mobi creator for two days, and slayda had to walk me through the "build" step that wasn't an intuitive leap for me.

The only options I get for "Import from Existing File" are for HTML, Word or text documents -- how would I choose to convert a PDF? Or...how do I get the Creator to offer me PDF as an option for conversion?
You don't need the CReator at all. The Windows MobiPocket Reader will convert the file just fine. Just drag it to the reader.

The reason you ended up with two extensions is that you have viewing extensions turned off in the File explorer I suspect. Bring up file explorer (any window) and select Tools > Folder Options. Select View and then uncheck hide extensions.
DaleDe is offline   Reply With Quote