View Single Post
Old 09-10-2012, 03:27 AM   #24
HarryT
eBook Enthusiast
HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis 2, iPad Pro 10.5", iPhone 6
Quote:
Originally Posted by graycyn View Post
So people with substantial epub libraries could just strip them of DRM and move over to the Kindle ecosystem without a hitch. I know I've converted some epubs to mobi, but I prefer the way the epubs look and function.
You should be converting your ePubs to KF8, rather than Mobi. They will look identical to the ePub that way.

I guess it's a question of whether the benefit of being able to use ePub directly would outweigh the loss of sales from the Amazon store which would inevitably result. I strongly suspect that it would not.
HarryT is offline   Reply With Quote