Thread: Classic reading in landscape mode
View Single Post
Old 06-15-2010, 12:33 PM   #7
boswd
Banned
boswd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.boswd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.boswd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.boswd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.boswd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.boswd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.boswd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.boswd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.boswd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.boswd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.boswd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: The Nook, Nook color and Droid X
Quote:
Originally Posted by cpinedo View Post
Hi folks, what I've done to read in landscape mode is just rotate 90º in my PC all the pages of the pdf file and that's all. You may crop the white margins as well, so the readable area fits better in your nook's screen.
There are some threads around here with some helpful tools like papercrop, pdfread, sopdf and pdflrfwin which do this job automatically (crop margins, cut A4 formats in two halfs so it can be read in landscape mode each half, etc.)

I hope it helped.

Very good thinking, great advice.
boswd is offline   Reply With Quote