View Single Post
Old 09-21-2009, 08:07 AM   #7
Ea
Wizard
Ea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 3|iPad air|iPhone 4S
Quote:
Originally Posted by ccowie View Post
But, I love books about food and can't seem to find enough of them. I've read Michael Pollan's books and loved them. I've read Fast Food Nation, ...
Given these books you might like Ruth L. Ozeki's "My year of meats". She's also written a second book that features potatoes and the potato industry, but it's still only on my to-be-read list.

I've recently read two of Pollan's books myself - very interesting - and I'd like to see "Food inc." but I guess I will have to wait until it's out on DVD
Ea is offline   Reply With Quote