View Single Post
Old 03-10-2013, 03:09 AM   #20
ATDrake
Wizzard
ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 2 International, Sony PRS-T1, BlackBerry PlayBook, Acer Iconia
Personally, I thought it was going to be a really slow year for me, and only had about 4 paid items in the cart earlier.

But then it turns out that Lethe Press was not only offering a slew of freebies (some spec fic!), but also had a whole bunch of LGBT-themed speculative fiction anthologies with Nebula/Hugo/World Fantasy award nominees in them for 50-75% off and a backlist Tor fantasy by Melissa Scott also, so I splurged on them as well.

Still spent less than half of what I did this time last year, mind you.

(Smashwords sale seems to still be going on at the moment. Last year, they ended it at 9 PM PST, IIRC, much to the woe of people experiencing final hour site problems. Less traffic this year, perhaps?)
ATDrake is offline   Reply With Quote