View Single Post
Old 09-09-2012, 12:18 PM   #72
CRussel
(he/him/his)
CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Oasis (Gen3),Paperwhite (Gen10), Voyage, Paperwhite(orig), Fire HD 8
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xanthe View Post
I picked up Crystal Soldier, and I'm kicking myself that I forgot to take advantage of Audible's 3-credit sale that ended Aug.31.

I'm on their 1-book/mo subscription plan.
Ouch. I can well imagine. It's almost worth upgrading to an annual subscription or even the Platinum (24 books / year) version just to get the books NOW instead of waiting. I knew these were coming, so I had been saving since the spring, plus I bought extra credits. As it was, I still couldn't get them all since there's a limit to the number of carryover credits you can have. (6 on the one a month plan.) But now I just need the Theo Waitley books, since I have all the others.
CRussel is offline   Reply With Quote