Thread: PRS-T1 Modified Sony home screen
View Single Post
Old 07-18-2012, 06:48 PM   #380
jackie_w
Grand Sorcerer
jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo: KA1, ClaraHD, Forma, Libra2, Clara2E. PocketBook: TouchHD3
Quote:
Originally Posted by JSWolf View Post
Does the default CSS override the CSS or does the CSS override the default CSS. This is in the modified reader app.
From what I see, I'd say epub's own css overlaid by Morkl default.css which in turn is overlaid by Morkl selected 1-of-6 named css...

... I say overlaid, rather than overridden, because anything in the epub css which is not mentioned in the Morkl css files should remain in force, as would be expected from the normal cascading manner of css.

e.g. if your <h1> headings are specifically styled as bold, sans-serif and centered in the raw epub. They should still display as bold, sans-serif and centered in the Morkl reader app, unless your default.css or 1-6 named css contains a specific override for h1.

Edit: I'm quite happy to be proved wrong

Last edited by jackie_w; 07-18-2012 at 06:52 PM.