Thread: PRS-T1 Modified Sony home screen
View Single Post
Old 07-17-2012, 04:49 PM   #376
hwlester
Wizard
hwlester ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hwlester ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hwlester ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hwlester ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hwlester ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hwlester ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hwlester ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hwlester ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hwlester ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hwlester ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hwlester ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony Reader PRS-T1, Kindle Touch, misc. Android devices, Nook HD+
I'm using the modified homescreen on a non-rooted T1 mainly for the "Recently Read" option. I've customized the launch icons for screens 1 & 2 back to the defaults with a couple of tweaks. I'd like to take advantage of the third screen by loading one or two apps. Is it possible on a non-rooted T1 to load additional APKs, perhaps with a variation of the script that Morkl uses to load the modified home screen and modified reader? I've searched and searched for any instructions, but haven't found anything for un-rooted T1's.