View Single Post
Old 06-29-2012, 04:21 AM   #31
VaporPunk
Evangelist
VaporPunk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VaporPunk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VaporPunk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VaporPunk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VaporPunk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VaporPunk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VaporPunk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VaporPunk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VaporPunk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VaporPunk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VaporPunk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 4 + Asus Transformer
Quote:
Originally Posted by HarryT View Post
Having used it for two days now, I'm extremely impressed. I've bought a nice case for it from Amazon, and, in the case, it's almost the same size as my Kindle Touch (a little taller, and a little narrower). Battery life is good - I fully charged it on Tuesday, and have now been using for a day and a half, and the battery charge is still showing as 80%.

I mainly plan to use this as a portable video player, and it seems to be absolutely excellent for that. One thing I like about it (and something my iPad won't do!) is that it can switch any video between 4:3 and 16:9 aspect ratio - very useful when a video file doesn't use the right aspect ratio automatically, as many don't.

Very pleased I bought it. Looking at the specs of the new Google tablet, the Samsung seems like a winner for me, in that it has an SD card slot, which is essential for my needs.
80%? Have you been actually using it or has it been on standby most of the time? Wifi on or off? Just curious...
VaporPunk is offline   Reply With Quote