View Single Post
Old 10-07-2011, 09:26 AM   #9
HomeInMyShoes
Grand Sorcerer
HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
Quote:
Originally Posted by ProfCrash View Post
I use a headlamp if I want to read in the dark and not disturb my husband.
Lol. I do the same thing. It's like camping. Extremely fun.

To the original poster. It's just the difference between backlit and e-ink. You need a light source for e-ink. End of story. Up lamps are terrible for reading a regular book and e-ink, but I have no problems reading with a single 60-watt bulb in a small table lamp beside the chair or bed. I find cloudy days when outside are fine for reading, but inside I'd need a lamp.

Last edited by HomeInMyShoes; 10-07-2011 at 09:28 AM.
HomeInMyShoes is offline   Reply With Quote