View Single Post
Old 07-12-2011, 03:10 AM   #61
crich70
Grand Sorcerer
crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K3, Kindle Paperwhite, Calibre, and Mobipocket for Pc (netbook)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ea View Post
Yes. In control panel, select 'edit ignored users'. If you add someone there you won't see what they post (the text) - the actual post will still be there, just empty. If I make sense?
Does it edit out postings where the original post is quoted? I mean if I ignore member xyro2 and they are quoted by member ty36u in a subsequent post won't the original post being quoted still be visible even if the member is on the ignore list?
crich70 is offline   Reply With Quote