View Single Post
Old 11-11-2010, 11:16 PM   #231
Alison C
Enthusiast
Alison C shares his or her toysAlison C shares his or her toysAlison C shares his or her toysAlison C shares his or her toysAlison C shares his or her toysAlison C shares his or her toysAlison C shares his or her toysAlison C shares his or her toysAlison C shares his or her toysAlison C shares his or her toysAlison C shares his or her toys

Device: Kindle Paperwhite wifi
Hello - I feel a tad shy making my debut in a forum full of such expertise. I'm debating whether or not to buy an e-reader. As a voracious reader, I hate being without a book in my bag; it would be great to go on holiday without having to carry six or seven books in my luggage; and books are stupidly expensive in Australia, where I live. I've been reading this forum for a couple of weeks, and have found it really helpful in getting a slightly better understanding of how e-readers work. I like the sound of the Kindle, and with a strong Aussie dollar it's a good time to buy one. But I'd really like to see one in the flesh first. If there's anyone in the Perth area who would let me take a look at their Kindle I'd be so grateful - and the coffee is my shout! Fingers crossed in hope ...
Alison C is offline   Reply With Quote