View Single Post
Old 11-27-2007, 01:06 PM   #7
Alisa
Gadget Geek
Alisa can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueAlisa can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueAlisa can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueAlisa can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueAlisa can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueAlisa can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueAlisa can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueAlisa can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueAlisa can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueAlisa can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueAlisa can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongue

Device: Paperwhite, Kindle 3 (retired), Skindle 1.2 (retired)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nate the great View Post
Can the 505, Hanlin, or Cybook provide a searchable index of the contents of my ebooks? The Kindle can.

Sorry if I'm beating a dead horse but this is the killer app.
Yep. It is for me, too. People keep making a big deal out of the wireless. It's great for road warriors and people who commute on transit (which is why it's a mobile phone technology rather than WiFi ). I'm neither. I could be quite happy without the wireless. It's nice, especially with Wikipedia support, but not the big draw. I wanted search. That was the biggest thing that set this apart for me from the Cybook. I was very close to just settling for having dictionary search because I really wanted a reader but I was hoping they'd add content search later.
Alisa is offline   Reply With Quote