View Single Post
Old 12-05-2013, 04:04 PM   #49
Blossom
Treasure Seeker
Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo HD Glo, Kindles, Kindle Fires, Andriod Devices
Quote:
Originally Posted by Prestidigitweeze View Post
Just ordered this Dream Series case from Nillkin for my grillfiend's N7.2 (which will be a Christmas present):

I bought the black and white version because that's the color scheme said grillfiend will probably like best. I doubt the case will arrive for the next few weeks, but I'll take photos once it does.

As you can see from the photos, the clasp should provide stability in landscape presentation mode and protection while carrying the tablet. I originally bought Nillkin's V-Series case for myself and, as others have noted, liked the form factor and the reliability of sleep/wake mode but was disappointed that the cover didn't stay closed. The Dream Series case, while a tad ornate, seems to address that issue.

I'm excited because this is the first time I've actually seen the Dream case offered on Amazon. I've been watching it on Nillkin's site for the past few weeks but had only ever seen it for sale on Ali Express and the Chinese version of eBay.
It's very pretty. How nice of you to get your gal a N7.2 she will love it!

I now own 4 Poetic Slimline cases. 1 for N7.2, 1 for KFHD2 and 2 for KFHDX7. I don't have a HDX so they are just sitting there. One is new and the other gently used.

I need to stop buying cases.
Blossom is offline   Reply With Quote