View Single Post
Old 06-13-2013, 11:14 AM   #7
Difflugia
Testate Amoeba
Difflugia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Difflugia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Difflugia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Difflugia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Difflugia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Difflugia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Difflugia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Difflugia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Difflugia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Difflugia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Difflugia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Many Android devices, Kindle 2, Toshiba e755 PocketPC
Quote:
Originally Posted by Josieb1 View Post
Could you tell me what launcher you are using please, I'm new to android and don't really understand about changing the home screen and I'd like to, the colours are quite bland for me.

Thanks
Two popular ones are GO Launcher EX (the one I use) and ADW Launcher. Install one of them and the next time you go to your home screen, you'll get a choice of apps to use. Select the new app and make it default.
Difflugia is offline   Reply With Quote