View Single Post
Old 01-31-2013, 04:14 PM   #46
Turtle91
A Hairy Wizard
Turtle91 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Turtle91 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Turtle91 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Turtle91 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Turtle91 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Turtle91 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Turtle91 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Turtle91 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Turtle91 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Turtle91 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Turtle91 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPhone 11/X/6/iPad 1,2,Air & Air Pro/Surface Pro/Kindle PW & Fire
Quote:
Originally Posted by cromag View Post
I've read quite a few pieces from Smashwords -- from short stories to longer novels, in both EPUB and MOBI formats. They've all looked just fine on my technologically naive Jetbook Lite. Certainly nothing I would call a "glaring" error.
Congratulations!

Quote:
I would submit again, as gmw did above and ePub/eBook creators would all agree, that you may not "see" the errors if it is a "text only" type view. But those errors are still there. Whether or not those errors are noticeable on a users device/app are dependent on several factors....make/model/version of device/app to name a few...
Would you happen to have any non-DRM smashbooks that you are willing and able to legally share? I would like to open it up and see what it's like "under the hood". That is where you can determine the quality (and survivability) of your product.

Please PM me if you have one.
Turtle91 is offline   Reply With Quote