View Single Post
Old 11-15-2012, 05:45 PM   #178
Synamon
Lunatic
Synamon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Synamon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Synamon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Synamon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Synamon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Synamon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Synamon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Synamon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Synamon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Synamon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Synamon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite and Keyboard, Kobo Aura, iPad mini, iPod Touch
Quote:
Originally Posted by holymadness View Post
That's unfortunate to hear. I take it you own one? If so, could you give an example of some apps where it caused you problems? I imagine games might be particularly affected. Likewise, turning pages in reading apps.
Tapping or swiping to turn pages in reading apps works fine. A few poorly designed apps have small icons at the corners of the screen that don't always cooperate. I haven't had as much trouble for the past week, so my technique was at least partly responsible.

ETA: Oh sorry, I didn't give an example. Safari is particularly troublesome, the icons are tiny and the back arrow in the left corner doesn't like me.

Last edited by Synamon; 11-20-2012 at 01:36 PM.
Synamon is offline   Reply With Quote