Thread: Stars
View Single Post
Old 09-21-2012, 01:54 PM   #20
oldyellr
Evangelist
oldyellr is not intimidated by interfenestral monkeys.oldyellr is not intimidated by interfenestral monkeys.oldyellr is not intimidated by interfenestral monkeys.oldyellr is not intimidated by interfenestral monkeys.oldyellr is not intimidated by interfenestral monkeys.oldyellr is not intimidated by interfenestral monkeys.oldyellr is not intimidated by interfenestral monkeys.oldyellr is not intimidated by interfenestral monkeys.oldyellr is not intimidated by interfenestral monkeys.oldyellr is not intimidated by interfenestral monkeys.oldyellr is not intimidated by interfenestral monkeys.

Device: Kobo Vox, Amazon Fire 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sil_liS View Post
I don't know if it's related, but I notice that on your screen next to "Rating:" there is a 2. Did you rate the thread? I didn't and for me "Rating:" is followed by 5 stars just waiting for me to rate.
If you mean the little red character in the last graphic that looks like a "2", no I didn't do that.

Anyway, now the stars are gone since this morning and I also saw 5 stars in the rating box, just like you. The rows of stars in the last graphic I posted weren't that intrusive anyway and I wasn't going to worry about them anymore.

If I'm not back here in the next week, it's because the phenomenon has not recurred.
oldyellr is offline   Reply With Quote