View Single Post
Old 10-28-2011, 02:44 AM   #13
Terisa de morgan
Grand Sorcerer
Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Clara/Aura One/Forma,XiaoMI 5, iPad, Huawei MediaPad, YotaPhone 2
I mainly buy from my PC and I agree that the main problem (aside of storing emails, I'm a mail hoarder, I agree ) is the CC issue. I've already experimented too and it's a problem. I agree that it's a CC company problem, not Kobo, but shopping cart would be a nice plus for me.

And kaikara, to check which coupon apply to which books shouldn't complicate the checkout process at all (it's not a complicated software task, I'm sure about it).

And, if they want the coupons apply only a book, I think it should be able you to choose the book (more expensive, of course )
Terisa de morgan is online now   Reply With Quote