View Single Post
Old 09-17-2013, 07:15 AM   #250
vice-versa
whippet addict
vice-versa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vice-versa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vice-versa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vice-versa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vice-versa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vice-versa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vice-versa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vice-versa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vice-versa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vice-versa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vice-versa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Glo, Kobo Aura 6", Kobo Glo HD, Kobo Aura One, Kobo Sage
a bit more information, for France at least

I went to a FNAC store at lunch time (wich is the exclusive seller for Kobo devices in France, as far as I know) and after having been sent from vendor to vendor (I think, I only missed two : the cameras-phones one and the music-films one ) I happened in front of one that :
1) was not busy
2) knew what a kobo reader was
3) was aware of the near release of new reader/tablets
He told me that he had no release shedule so far but had received an e-mail from FNAC that said that the new Kobo devices were expected for "the end of september", themselves not knowing when Kobo will make them available OK one could have hoped something more precise, but at least, we can expect them to show in France between now and the 30th... it's only a two weeks interval
vice-versa is offline   Reply With Quote