View Single Post
Old 04-06-2013, 11:25 AM   #518
pwalker8
Grand Sorcerer
pwalker8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pwalker8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pwalker8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pwalker8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pwalker8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pwalker8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pwalker8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pwalker8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pwalker8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pwalker8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pwalker8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad Pro, iPad mini, Kobo Aura, Amazon paperwhite, Sony PRS-T2
I suppose that you can buy the Harry Potter audiobooks on Pottermore and gift them, saying the receiver lives in GB. I haven't tried it myself, but it might work. I've listened to the Jim Dale versions a number of times, but have never listened to the Fry version. Jim Dale is very good. I do wonder if this might be a case of the first version that you listen to is the "right" version and the other version sounds off.
pwalker8 is offline   Reply With Quote