Thread: MobileRead December 2011 - Book Club Vote
View Single Post
Old 11-21-2011, 05:22 PM   #34
sun surfer
languorous autodidact ✦
sun surfer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sun surfer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sun surfer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sun surfer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sun surfer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sun surfer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sun surfer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sun surfer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sun surfer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sun surfer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sun surfer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: onyx boox poke 2 colour, kindle voyage
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nyssa View Post
I understand what you mean.

I put the "Other" in there becuase I know, there are 3 categories that I would love to have a blind vote all the time, if possible:

January: Wild Card, April: Humor & August: Free For All (any genre).

Where as March: Nonfiction makes more sense as a viewable genre, to me.

There might be other people who have similar ideas, so giving them that option allows us to discuss it, at least.

Of course, it could just be me, in which case the other 3 options are fine.
Ah. Well, we could make the third option something more general like "a combination of open and hidden voting". Then, if it wins, we could discuss what combination is most wanted. The pure alternating suggestion was only to be simple if we're using both kinds of polls.

Last edited by sun surfer; 11-21-2011 at 05:27 PM.
sun surfer is offline   Reply With Quote