View Single Post
Old 02-04-2011, 03:25 PM   #51
nrapallo
GuteBook/Mobi2IMP Creator
nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: REB1200 EBW1150 Device: T1 NSTG iLiad_v2 NC Device: Asus_TF Next1 WPDN
ePubFixer quirk...

Nigol, can you look at possibly fixing the behaviour of the "TOC Editor" screen's "Apply" or "Save" button when the "Add" screen is open.

I was in the middle of editing one of my huge .epubs, at the Add screen, and wanted to save my work-in-progress thus far. I clicked the Save button and the Add screen was closed. After opening the Add screen again (it took a loooong time on that .epub ), I tried to click just the Apply button and the same thing happened. Instant closure of the Add screen.

Can you just leave that Add screen "as is" and wait for the user to Close that screen and then click Close to exit the TOC Editor screen to finish. This will allow multiple saves while the editing task is still in progress!

Last edited by nrapallo; 02-04-2011 at 08:28 PM. Reason: typos
nrapallo is offline   Reply With Quote