View Single Post
Old 04-21-2013, 08:31 AM   #25
JLeighs
Addict
JLeighs ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JLeighs ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JLeighs ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JLeighs ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JLeighs ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JLeighs ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JLeighs ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JLeighs ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JLeighs ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JLeighs ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JLeighs ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K3, PW
Except for the Paperwhite, none of my devices have covers/cases. I never had one for the K3 and I didn't want cases for my phones. I don't like to spend money on something that covers up my new sleek device and detracts from its beauty. With the PW, I decided to get the official case because I think it adds to the beauty while also providing some protection. An added bonus is that with the case, I find it easier to hold when reading.
JLeighs is offline   Reply With Quote