View Single Post
Old 09-22-2013, 05:36 PM   #36414
dreams
It's about the umbrella
dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony 505| K Fire | KK 3G+Wi-Fi | iPhone 3Gs |Vista 32-bit Hm Prem w/FF
There is an amazon connection in all the below and I have just decided to ignore what goes on in the posting at GR. I did discover an interesting site when looking up the below information; it is https://idreambooks.com/
Quote:
LibraryThing - Online bookseller AbeBooks (now owned by Amazon) bought a 40% share in LibraryThing in May 2006 for an undisclosed sum.
Quote:
Shelfari - In February 2007, Amazon.com invested $1 million in Shelfari,[2] and moved to acquire it a year later in August 2008
Quote:
Goodreads - Amazon.com announced in March 2013 that it reached an agreement to acquire Goodreads in the second quarter of 2013 for a then undisclosed sum.
I just heard the ding of the microwave and my lunch is ready.
dreams is offline   Reply With Quote