View Single Post
Old 06-27-2013, 11:54 AM   #209
RbnJrg
Wizard
RbnJrg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RbnJrg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RbnJrg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RbnJrg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RbnJrg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RbnJrg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RbnJrg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RbnJrg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RbnJrg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RbnJrg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RbnJrg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 4 NT
Quote:
Originally Posted by AcidWeb View Post
Try again that console stuff but after starting unnrar execute: echo %errorlevel%
Also check if when you are not in KCC directory command unrar display information that command is not found.
After "echo %errorlevel%" I received the output "7" and outside the KCC folder I had the following message (in spanish):

Code:
"unrar" no se reconoce como un comando interno o externo,
programa o archivo por lotes ejecutable.
That is, "unrar" is not recognized as a intern or extern command, program or .bat file. The curious thing is that unrar works perfectly under KCC 2.10; just I copied that file in the KCC 3.0 folder but now is not recognized:
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Image1.jpg
Views:	381
Size:	31.8 KB
ID:	107397  

Last edited by RbnJrg; 06-27-2013 at 11:57 AM.
RbnJrg is offline   Reply With Quote