View Single Post
Old 02-06-2013, 11:01 AM   #12
Katsunami
Grand Sorcerer
Katsunami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Katsunami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Katsunami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Katsunami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Katsunami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Katsunami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Katsunami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Katsunami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Katsunami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Katsunami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Katsunami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: KPW1, KA1
Quote:
Originally Posted by HarryT View Post
I wonder how long it'll be before they change the standard K4PC to do likewise?
For people who know what they are doing, this stuff will create problems. Apple started to put pictures into a database with the newer versions of iPhoto. Many people who import their pictures onto the computer using iPhoto could not find it on the hard disk, for use with Photoshop for example. Apple response: "You can export a picture from iPhoto." And that's it.

If Amazon is going to do something similar with the Kindle app, making sure I can't get at the files (for de-DRMing and backup), then I won't buy books from them.

Last edited by Katsunami; 02-06-2013 at 11:05 AM.
Katsunami is offline   Reply With Quote